BTS: SM PFW MENSWEAR AD

{photography by Frank Hoefsmit, styling by Luis Espiritu, 
make-up by Bobby Carlos for Max Factor, hair by Jaime Sy,
associate stylists: Reg Rodriguez, Donna Gonzales-Lim, Rudolph Leonor, Mikka Velasquez, Noelle Llave
modeled by Hideo Muraoka, Nathanael Kiefer, George, Alex Pain, Abs Abdelkader, Don Luis}

How was your Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011? Did you enjoy the shows? :) I wasn't able to watch any but I was lucky enough to be working the backstage of the SM Department Store show and the Marquee mall Ayala Style Origin shows. But before I go on and on about those, let me first share with you some behind the scenes photos of SM Menswear's PFW ad that graced the local newspapers last week. 

crayola colors

the line-up: Hideo, Nathanael, Abs, Alex, Don Luis, and George

parade of colors

Alex is not only a model but a dj as well

the suit option


as Barney Stinson would say: Suit Up!


Barney's army

the nautical option


going red white and blue



the topless option



the face (and body!) of SM Menswear: Hideo Muraoka

Makes you appreciate the ads more, right? :)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Love this ad!! The color block, the suits, the stripes are all fabulous..I think I wont be going topless any day soon..but it looks good on the models hahaha

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts