HAT STUFF


A couple of weeks ago, while finalizing the accessories pull-out for an upcoming shoot with kids, Donna and I saw too cute hats on display. I'll let you in on a secret, the size of my head is pretty big and I have a hard time finding hats that don't look weird on me.. so boy was I thrilled when I discovered the hats in the children's department fit me! I love SM, they really have it all! Haha! Check out missdonata.blogspot.com for the hat Donna bought :)

xx
Reg


follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. You look so cute! Love the hat..and this pictures are so...Happyish! haha

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Lovely blog!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that hats are making a comeback! I've had my eye on a boater hat similar to this one :)

    A Fictional Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts