ONE WEEK TO GO!

 
{topshop top, jeans from our highschool fair (hahaha, ancient), shoes from people are people}

One week til May 11 aka the day of the SM Department Store show in Philippine Fashion Week! Our team is doing the styling for menswear again this season and let me tell you, everyone involved is busy preparing to make sure you get a great show. I'm really excited for SM's menswear and boys teens wear - you should be too! ;) Decided to bring out my jeans for a day in the head office and as I type the outfit credits, I couldn't believe that I've had this pair for the looongest time! One more thing, I discovered a new talent! I can run in my 6" shoes. Hahaha!

Here's to being on the go and having 'something to go' to look forward to! ;)

 this book contains all the models' profiles. the book of answers when picking out shoes and the like :)

really excited to unveil this! ;)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. it is my first time to see you wearing jeans. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! I really like your outfits..Oh so cool fashion week..Ahh I´m just waiting for my country´s fashion week it´ll be amazing!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that sounds really excting! and i love ur top :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to go, too :(
    have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a satisfaction to realize that you can run with high heels, isn't it?? Haha!!
    So, amazing event, and awsome outfit!
    XOXO,G!

    da-cherries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the fashion show :) & awesome look, that top is fab :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! good luck,reg!! this seems awesome!! love the summer look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. duude i can run in my 6" too ;) we rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have that talent too!!!

    PFW, oh I so want to go there and wishin someone will get me an invite....

    http://baubleandbeyond.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style. The color of your shirt is gorgeous!!!

    Following your blog now via bloglovin' and google friend connect! Follow me too =)

    www.grandejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. careful! you might sprain your ankle again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts