SHE GOT THAT WHOLE PLACE GLOWING

The past (and upcoming) few days have been really busy that I've sort of "neglected" my blog, but not to worry, I have a bunch of entries from the previous days lined up with this being the most dated. Here are the much awaited pictures from nights in Boracay. I would've made this blog title under the Boracay stars, but sadly, there were no stars - I checked. Got the title from Akon's song that blasted in Juice Bar on our last night. You know what they say, what happens in Boracay, stays in Boracay appears on the internet. ;)

above photos from the cameras of Donna, May, and yours truly

 trike ride w Belle, Donna and Rudolph after buying groceries AFTER being stranded outside Astoria because of the rain on our first night 

saw this on the person in front of me in the ATM line and i just had to take a photo: 
QUIT YOUR JOB
BUY A TICKET
GET A TAN 
DIVE ALL DAY
FALL IN LOVE
NEVER RETURN

xx
Reg

PS- don't forget! it's this Sunday!

Comments

  1. i wanna do what that shirt says! NOW!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. all this looks so fun!!! what is this place? :)

    ps- I love the saying in the tee!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahhaahaha this looks epic! Wish I'd been there to be honest :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the random strangers shirt and love that song by akon. heard it first from 2010 VS fashion show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos!!! such great reminder hehe
    oooh and i want that print on a better looking shirt!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics!!! Looks fun!...Btw I gave you an award and its on my blog...just in case you didn´t read the comment I left you on your last post

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the photos, reg!:) you're one busy girl!! can't wait to see you on sundaY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tee is interesting cause the words behind it hahah

    Xoxo
    Riumni
    http://rainbowscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. QUIT YOUR JOB
    BUY A TICKET
    GET A TAN
    DIVE ALL DAY
    FALL IN LOVE
    NEVER RETURN

    Totally wanna do this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts