RISQ


Mark your calendars because on March 4, Friday, all roads lead to the World Trade Center as the grand gala finale fashion show of Risq takes place. The 11-piece collections of the design contestants will stroll down the catwalk at 830pm, and aren't you just excited to see what these young designers came up with? After catching/judging the CSB-SDA Project Runway: Pina Jusi challenge, I'm hoping I can catch this coz I was so inspired by the emerging talents we have and I just can't wait to see more. :)

For more information, check out their official Facebook and Twitter accounts.

xx
Reg

Comments

  1. Are you in NY for FW or do you live there?

    I've just been glancing over your blog and you have such natural beauty. Super cute!

    The-Loudmouth.com
    Twitter @theloudermouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! super interesting, reg!:) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its things like these that make me wish I lived in New York!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool!!!!!!


    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Participate to a fashion contest! We have just opened a new page ddedicated to the fashion bloggers!
    Come and subscribe!
    KISSES!

    http://thefashioncontest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts