SATURDAY MATTERS

 {belt from PLF, skirt from TRF, wedges from Parisian}

Saturday was one of the most jam-packed days I had so far that my mom gave me a sermon about limiting my time away from home. It was indeed a long and busy day but it was ultimately fun. The morning was spent for pull-outs, the afternoon was spent in a shoot, and the evening was spent meeting the bloggers, having dinner with them, checking out Meiday! in Cubao X, and finally having a drink with some close friends. Allow me to elaborate with the help of photos ;)

Rudolph (looking very dapper in his checkered polo, I must say) and I had the same idea while dressing up that day: black socks and black boots. There he is, masking tape in arm, watching the shoot of Luxe's mystery cover girl.

the cover girl had nothing but gorgeous dresses to wear that day. there she is with the team behind the shoot! guess who this cover girl is! :) here's a clue from Mikaela Lagdameo-Martinez' twitter: "A gorgeous face with a 23 inch waistline to match."

I was late for froyo but I was just in time for dinner with these bloggers: Krissy, Raleene, Aie, Cathy, Ana, Ava + Gersh + Athan, Honey and Mike :) We had a yummy dinner at Mr. Jones over at Greenbelt 5. Now joined by Pax + Mich, we headed to Cubao X for Meiday. We were greeted by this sight:
it was really fun and surreal to finally meet these bloggers! I was grinning like a mad person when we were introduced coz I felt like I was with old friends and I've known them for so long. :) It was funny because before I got to Red Mango I was sooo nervous like what if it got awkward coz they've all already met. It was so not like that at all! :) I can't wait til the next meet up!

Here are some more pictures of the night, mostly grabbed from their blogs and Facebook accounts. Blog roll again: 
AieAisaAnaAvaCathyHoney (the awesome girl who organized this!), KrissyMikeRaleene :)
it was such a fun night! Definitely looking forward to seeing them all again! There's actually a garage sale and a meet-up already scheduled! I super can't wait! :)

before the night ended, I caught up with some friends for a quick round in Katipunan.

So that was my Saturday. :)

xx
Reg

Comments

  1. love yyour wedges and leather skirt!
    seems you had so much fun
    callmediiiyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! That skirt is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit, love your shoes :)

    www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a fun filled busy day for you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds fun! those studs rockkk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to meet you Reg! Can't wait for the next one! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shoes in the first picture. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt!!! Happy Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit and really fun pictures. :)

    http://throwyourhandsintheair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos!! Thanks for your comment. I follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pic! Love them..
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    Will you follow me? I'll be happy. I follow you

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great style dear:)thanks for the sweet comment!follow each other?
    kiss

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds fun!
    you look super bold wearing that skirt & boots :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for visit my blog :D

    follow each other??

    xo xo

    http://laparisienne3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your outfit, you have great style :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much! :)

    www.dionysha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice shiny top - love it!
    you look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohh, I'm in love with your style & blog! definitely followin' !

    greets from Finland,
    http://beatitbeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. come by my new giveaway!!!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i agree with the previous comments, nice blogger meet-up and love your shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow jampacked saturday indeed! but believe me, it's better like that than do nothing at all (aka what i'm doing right now) LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the chic look! x

    www.littlefashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so pretty doll! I love the skirt and necklace! xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome blogger meet up, always a great time! ;)
    ~Giselle
    www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds like a fun packed day:D
    I love the first pic
    Such a cute outfit

    Thanks for the nice comment:)

    http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow this look soo fun! I absolutely love your skirt + top + necklaces together, gorgeous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a busy day! Absolutely love the pictures & your outfit! :)

    fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your shirt in this outfit! Looks like you had an awesome time with your friends :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all

    ReplyDelete
  31. It looks like you had a ton of fun! And your mom sounds like my mom! Haha!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  32. you look amaze with those gorgeous wedges and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look super cute! Looks like the event was a lot of fun too.

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow i love the skirt and the belt :)

    http://myfashionmystatement.blogspot.com/2011/02/possibility-at-ramp-crossings-my-first.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts