LOVE LIKE A BOMB


I really need more shirts like this in my closet. I love how soft and lightweight the fabric is and also the quirky design, never mind there's a small subject-verb agreement booboo in the print, this is still one my favorite tees. Wore this to a pull-out session from Atin Ito and lunch date with a girl I super love- HR extraordinaire and friend, Pauline, in Mall of Asia last Wednesday. :)

I thought my outfit would blend well with these arcade cranes coz I was feeling so Tokyo, if that makes any sense to you.

trying on hats with Atin Ito heiress Pauline while ate was listing the items. my hair looks so poofy!

 this bangle rack is a real gold mine! lots of bangles to choose from that are affordable and perfect for summer. best part is, these are actually Philippine products so you get to help out our countrymen. :)

here are my favorite bangles. Pauline, being the generous girl she is, gave me a red one. I'll post it soon <3

posing with an Imelda Pappin cd to represent our friend Di. I swear, if I started my blog when I was still in college, this'll be filled with their faces! I super miss hanging out with them :(

here's us after having lunch at Max's. the first thing I noticed about this pic was how color coordinated we are that day and we didn't even plan it :)

Atin Ito has branches in Ali Mall, Diosdado Macapagal International Airport, Robinsons Pampanga, Robinsons Lipa, Robinsons Metro East, Summit Ridge Tagaytay, SM Mall of Asia, Starmall Edsa, Starmall Alabang

xx
Reg

PS- I'm again inviting you to Bloggers' Closet :)

Comments

  1. ooh la la amazing outfit!!! really cute leopard pink print leggins!!! lovely!!!! good job!!!
    there's a new post on my blog ;)
    xoxo

    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does have a tokyo feel :)
    and WOW at the bangles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tights!

    There was this one time when me and my bestfriend showed up in matching outfits. grey and white striped dress and big red bag! Funny thing is, we didn't talk about it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love this outfit, dear ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.
    your style is great and you are darling :]
    let me know when you find out what actress haha
    love your blog. now following!!!
    hope you follow me.

    love m.
    acupofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tights are amazing! You rocked them! Hope you have a great weekend dear!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tights!
    You look fabulous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tights and your jewelry! The turtle ring is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shots of your outfit!! love the t-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fail shot 2nd pic.. ang ganda na sana kaso may 2 people nakatingin sa likod :| pero i like its candidness :D And i agree, your shirt is so cute! what's written on it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit and especially those tights!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the leopard pink print so cute.it goes well with your black shorts.you've got lovely rings too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks amazing, pretty girl!!
    love your tights, and rings.

    xStace
    http://teeandfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for visiting my blog. You're my 1st filipina blogger buddy. And you're soooo adorable. I heart your style. :)

    Lisa of Confessions of a Call Center Gal

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwww you look awesome in your streetstyle..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely look and nice pictures ! Kiss xxx
    http://Marieblogueuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for your comment :)
    this isn´t top,but night shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i really like your leggins,amazing look!

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the rings!!!
    Thanks for your comment :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG love.... love.... your outfit <3

    thx for your comment at my blog visit me anytime u like
    http://bloodypudding-eatmychocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey reg, great post! i'm having my first blog giveaway, lots of Stila Cosmetics to be won, maybe you'd like to enter? it's open to all readers. Thanks! =)
    xoxo,
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. cool outfit!
    love your t-shirt and tights!

    kiss

    itupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah, I love the campaign too!
    The model is Mia Rosing!
    I follow you, xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey! thanks fot the lovely comment! I like your shirt! really cool!
    xx

    thegirlintheredcorset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. ahh i love your tights and your boots! i wish i can attend the blogger's closet :(

    http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome rings! They're the perfect accessories! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. i like your ring especially for eifel one

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cute outfit. And I really liked your ring =)

    http://cammiew4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for visiting my blog! Cool outfit and I love the shop of you in front of the arcade cranes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  30. love those tights! gorgeous outfit

    x http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. :)
    Love the 4-leaf clover/flower ring!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I know what you mean when you say you need more t-shrits like this lol! Cause I need loads more too looool, loving your tights, I have some in grey - but the pink are wayyy better very adventurous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ahh, I love your colour coordination ;)
    And those bangles look ace!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Another stunning outfit! Love your tights!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your style. :) Your tights is very stunning! ^^

    Dejoiss

    ReplyDelete
  36. I adore your style :) It's so bold and you pull it off so well. The tights are amazing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts