FOODIE DIARY: NIHON BASHITEI


I often tell my boyfriend how glad I am that he loves Japanese food. Mostly because there are times we can't think of what to have for dinner that we end up going on our default mode - even if we just had Japanese a couple of nights ago. The other times because it makes me certain that he'll get along with my family well. You are what you eat, right? ;) Whenever I see my family discussing where to have Sunday dinner on Viber, I always get a teeny bit jealous because I'm not able to join them for a yummy meal, and of course, the always laugh trip family bonding. That's why I was really happy to have joined them for a meal at Nihon Bashitei. I have been to Nihon Bashitei previously but have never tried the Spicy Tuna Sashimi (above) that my relatives have been raving about. Now slapping myself for not trying it earlier, haha!

Here are some more pictures of the dishes available at Nihon Bashitei. At least the ones I was able to snap before everyone started eating, haha :) Our table was filled mostly with Spicy Tuna and Spicy Salmon Sashimi (don't worry, they look almost the same except for the fish) coz like I said, it is a Roxas favorite. 

Chirashi Don

Miso Soup

Gyoza

Tempura Ramen

For delicious, straightforward, reasonably priced Japanese meal, Nihon Bashitei is your go to place in Metro Manila. Looking forward to my next yummy meal with my family!♥︎

Nihon Bashitei is located at 806 A. Arnaiz Avenue, San Lorenzo, Makati City, Philippines




Comments

  1. I love Japanese food! I'm all about it! <3 Great post and lovely blog girl :*

    kisses from Hungary xoxo

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Bella

    I love your blog and always I comment it. Please could you comment my last post? It’s really important for me =)
    As always I love your style. Please send me your instagram name I will follow you.

    xoxoxo
    Lady Fur

    Post :http://www.welovefur.com/travels/fur-execellence-in-athens-2015-gala-party-and-fur-guest/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so beautiful like works of art!
    xo Bry
    WhiteLight.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice!! Super yummy!!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never eaten Japanese food before, it looks sooo good though!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Japanese food too and looking at your pictures are making me craving for some now. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, haha! Hopefully by now, you've already had your fix :)

      Delete
  7. Yum... You're making me hungry! :-)
    April xx

    http://aprilrosepengilly.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm...they look delicious! I love Japanese food and the Chirashi Don looks incredible!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yo, you alright..?
    Great post, thanks for sharing.
    I like the look of your blog following you.
    Nice photos as well.

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Kisses, enjoy your weekend. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my everything looks so amazingly delicious :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this just looks incredible and so delicious lovely. All of a sudden I am SO hungry ;)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so yummy!!!
    xo

    http://martaskripnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you put the address because I am so there when I visit the Phil!
    lovely post darling :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You should! :) Let me know when you've tried it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts