MAYBELLINE DO YOU DARE: BIKER BABE


It's out! My first look for Maybelline Philippines' Do You Dare campaign is out today. :) We shot this last March 31 and I've been counting down the days until I can share with you the photos coz I just really love this shoot - I'm sooo sorry if my gushing is coming across as ditzy, hahaha! I had such a blast with the Maybelline team! Special mention to make-up artist John Andrew See and photographer Jonna Galao :) Sana ganito itsura ko everyday! HAHA And yes, I really do use Maybelline products on normal days. My first ever girl crush was Maybelline girl Josie Maran. :p

Anyway! Here are some behind the scenes photos of the Biker Babe look:


the make-up John used for this look
 
 

Do check out www.DoYouDare.ph for make-up tips and other Dare To Wear looks. :)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Totally love the look here, Love the vibe and you rocked that outfit :)

    xoxo
    http://thelivingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty with you make up

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! :)
    www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! As in!! Sobrang ganda astig! Sana magawa ko rin ang ganyan haha!


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  5. U rock that outfit! :))

    I love the makeup on you too :))


    By the way, please join my first ever blog giveaway here. http://majocamacho.blogspot.com/2012/06/first-blog-giveaway.html

    I'm giving away gold watch, wafarer and many more! :)


    xx,
    majo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you made the weather hot for those people passing by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts