KEEP COOL AND CARRY ON

{lacoste top, PLF shorts, parisian flats}

My supposed day in Tagaytay became errands day when both my laptop and phone died this morning. :| Decided to still wear the outfit I planned for the mountains as I went to the different service centers and gadget shops around the metro. I was hoping that pretending it's cool outside would translate to some cool on the inside as I tried to keep my composure over freaking out on having too much gastos. Hopefully, this'll be the last time I ever have to buy a charger for my laptop (Sferis Poland, you suck for not sending me a replacement for my less than 1month old charger that you lost). It feels good not having to worry about my laptop's power supply though. :) I wish I could say the same for my phone which is still in a coma, but whatever, I'll just get it fixed tomorrow. Time to stop stressing over things and just:

Carry on.

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. awww I hope it's fixed now. Miss you Reg! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, rocketgirl. Hehe. That was just so corny. Anyway, I'm so happy that your dropped by my blog cause I've been reading your blog and Ingrid's for quite a long time now. :p Anyway, aww. but on a brighter side, at least the only problem about your laptop is just the power supply and not anything else. :) You look so pretty as always, by the way. :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your lovely comments at my blog :)

    you look great :)

    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it's raining here in Leyte. I miss Metro Manila's humidity. No kidding! I'm a new follower. Love this one. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shorts!

    x Alexa
    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts