GUTTERFLOWER

{dress from bangkok, parisian flats}

Back when I was in highschool, I had a major Goo Goo Dolls phase that basically revolved around two albums: Dizzy Up the Girl and Gutterflower. It's amusing how more than 5 years later, it's still the same records and yet the emotions it invoke and the understanding that comes from it is so much different from before. Take this song for example:

Sympathy - Goo Goo Dolls

I just found the tune catchy back then. But now.. umm, wag na lang. hahaha My friend Rudolph has been complaining that my blog has been too emo lately. If you feel the same way, sorry about that! Happy things again soon, starting tomorrow and my entry on Yabu! :)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. It's so weird listening to songs from my past too... gives a weird sense of nostalgia. Love the floral!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair! i try to achieve the same loose curls every morning. :D

    xo,
    Karla
    itskarlamay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute dress

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress! and your haaair <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your dress!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Drop by my blog when you get a moment :)
    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty you:)
    check mine if you have a chance, thankyou sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! :)

    xx,
    Nikki
    http://chalksandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reg you're so pretty! Are you from manila too? :) i really like your clothes. Keep it up! :) http://mixsupetran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. There was also a time a few years back na nakikinig ako ng songs nila.. But I eventually "moved on", and when I read this, nostalgic much haha! Pero Iris pa rin favorite song ko. Magfafive years ko nang love. Ang ganda kasi talaga <3

    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts