BE A CARTOON HEART

  When they smashed my heart into smithereens, Be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete.
 Be a cartoon heart
 Light a fire, a fire, a spark. Light a fire, a flame in my heart. 
We'll run riot, We'll be glowing in the dark. 
- Charlie Brown by Coldplay 

The unofficial anthem of my 23rd year. ;) Kung hei fat choi everyone! Just in case you're in need of a new beginning but really, you can begin anytime :p


xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. lovely photos! did you take them yourself? ganda! xx


    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I love the heart accessory.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest photos!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyleBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos, especially the first one - so artistic, and you look gorgeous!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great post! :) Love it ^^

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are very pretty! :D -following your blog

    <3<3
    http://turtleintheheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute post! I suppose fitting now as well with V Day approaching (as a friend who is obsessed with it reminded me yesterday;) h

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! very, very positive and your pictures are so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts