PREP'S COOL

{vintage plaid blazer, rayban sunnies, parisian heels // hype this look on Lookbook and Chictopia}

It's official, aviators can toughen ANY outfit. Even prep school plaid.

xx
Reg

PS- Have you joined my Lorys Hair Cream giveaway yet? It's open to local readers, even non-blogspot users so check it out here. :)

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

4 comments :

  1. So true! whenever I feel like I'm perfectly feminine and I want to add an edge aviators will do, love the blazer!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blazer!
    I would like to invite you to join Tinypinkbow's blogger contest :D You can check the details here: http://tinypinkbow.multiply.com/journal/item/36/TinyPinkBow_Bloggers_Contest Thanks :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always think of prep come august, back to school back to cool
    love your blazer,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes