czarno-bialy polish for black and white
It's amazing how this trip is starting to feel more and more real by the day. :)
Reg
PS- Have you joined my Lorys Hair Cream giveaway yet? It's open to local readers, even non-blogspot users so check it out here. :)
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook


Shushaaaalllll!!! Ahlavet babe!!! Excited ako for you!! Miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so elegant! Really nice!
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely, I hope it all went well. xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit!!!! :D So cute!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Elizabeth Hope
www.styleitinheels.com
Wow you look amazing!! So classy...The shirt is beautiful and congrats on getting the visa, cause I know how a pain in the ass that can be!
ReplyDeletexx
Andy
The Black Label
u are so chic! i like that!
ReplyDeleteWow! You look so classy! Nice outfit :)
ReplyDeletexxx
Super love this outfit!!gonna try something similar for the office sometime.:):)
ReplyDeleteYou look regal in that outfit. So chica too! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS BAG! beautiful pictures girl. I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletexoxo
love your bag!
ReplyDelete- lamodequivole.blogspot.com