LOUIS VUITTON MARINA BAY SANDS


I don't normally do this, but WOW at the Louis Vuitton store in Marina Bay Sands. Such a visual treat!

xx
Reg

PS- Don't forget to join my first ever international giveaway for a chance to win Estrellas Manila accessories! Details here :)
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

3 comments :

  1. I agree this place look great - It makes you want to go in the store and see if it looks as great inside.

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing! Great photos!
    Elyse
    demoiselleatomique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Singapore! I fell inlove with place the first time I went there! Unfortunately, went we went on vacation, the Marina Bay Sands were under renovation :(
    I really like your blog, I followed you.
    Hope you can follow back, rocket girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes