I HAVE BRIGHT IDEAS

{forever 21 polo, sofa ecobag}

Had a bunch of bright ideas during my last day in Singapore:
1. Buy groceries at Fair Price in Somerset instead of our neighborhood Cold Storage to save a couple of cents... but I left my cash in a different bag so that didn't happen.
2. Pass by a couple of stores in Orchard to make my bus fare worth it since I wasn't doing my groceries anymore.. but I ended up spending more coz of H&M and my rekindled love affair with bikinis.
3. And my brightest idea of all:

cook dinner for my flatmates. :) Chicken stroganoff, buttered broccoli and rice

Two weeks after, I find myself still coming up with contingency plans - this time for less trivial, more life altering bright ideas.

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Your bright idea looks delicius :)

    Have a pretty day,
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it when you smile! U look so adorable :))

    xoxo,
    majocamacho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts