BRAS BASAH BREEZY

{top from bugis, trousers from Ingrid, HDY flats}

Went to visit the Bras Basah area the other day after checking out what I can do in Singapore. I checked out the courtyard of Raffles Hotel, the Singapore Art Museum, and the Singapore National Museum. Love how I'm getting to accomplish my more galleries and museums goal this year. ;) The Museums are $10 each but some sections in the National Museum are free and both are free if you visit them on Friday from 6-9pm. Will be posting a separate entry on my visit to SAM and the Cheongsam exhibit. :)

But for now, here are some picture's of my daytrip in the area.

the Raffles Hotel - Singapore courtyard 
Singapore Art Museum



xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. you look gorgeous!! really nice, spring&fresh outfit! lovely colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your HAIR!! amazing especially the color, what's the color of your hair??btw saw your blog love it, i just followed you. keep posting and i'll be reading it =)

    http://elaineyvette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts