HAIR LIKE BIEBER


Whaddya think of my *new* hair? I cut it short to get, as the title so aptly says: hair like Bieber, oh oh oh oh oh hair like Bieber. Hahahaha! JUST KIDDING. I didn't cut my hair :p

Live a little, laugh much! :)

xx
Reg


PS - This post is dedicated to my cousin, Nadine, who's sitting next to me here at Zentea. :)) We just had our nails done at Orange Blush and now we're sipping our tea and listening to... Justin Bieber. 


follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. to be honest; I don't like Justin Bieber! but you look so cute in this hair cut!

    www.onlyupsidedown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got me on that one, Reg! either way, i think you look good w/ short hair, too. :D also, is that your current hair color? it looks amazing!


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so brave of you to cut your hair really short. i mean not most girls have the same guts!! :D but you looked lovely! :)

    http://shaveilachic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Lovely and fun post dear!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the effects of your recent photos! at infernez, bagay din sayo ang bieber hair! happy new year reg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really thought that was for real...in fairness, it suits you ah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts