WHO WANTS TO GO TO BLOGGERS UNITED 2 FOR FREE?:)



Bloggers United 2 is in two weeks! Are you excited?! I am! I haven't set aside what I'm going to sell yet but I've scheduled a major closet clean up when I get back from Boracay. :) I, together with Bloggers United and Multiply, would love for *you* to come and shop and hangout with us so we're giving away tickets to the event! 


10 readers plus a friend (20 tickets to be given away in total) would get the chance to enter the event for free by simply doing these 4 easy steps:

1. Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin'
2. Follow Multiply Philippines on Twitter and like Multiply on Facebook
3. Follow Bloggers United on Twitter and like Bloggers United on Facebook
4.Comment on this post with your email address once you've done all the steps above ;)

Optional entries:
Blog about the event
Tweet about the event tag @heyrocketgirl and @bloggers_united with #BloggersUnited2
Place the banner ads on your website
Place multiply badge on your website


Deadline: November 25, 2011 :)





See you there! Remember: Bloggers United will be held on December 3, 2011 at the Treston International College (University Parkway District, 32nd Street corner C-5 Road, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila Phillipines)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Email: maangift_08@yahoo.com

    done with the steps 1-4! (used my email maangift08@gmail.com or as sisley08 on GFC)

    plus the tweet! :))

    http://twitter.com/#!/gift_punzalan/status/138417692423098368

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Joana Marie Heramis
    GFC: joanamarie
    Facebook Name: Joana Marie Heramis (URL: http://www.facebook.com/joanaloveezra)
    Twitter NAme: loveonhisarms

    Opt:
    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/loveonhisarms/status/138427476949999618
    Ads for Bloggers United and Mulitply Badge on my blog : http://discoverjoana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Marianne M. Matic
    Email: mariannemmatic@gmail.com

    1. Followed your blog through GFC and Bloglovin'
    2. Followed and Liked Multiply on Twitter and on Facebook
    3. Followed and Liked Bloggers Untied on Twitter and Facebook

    Thank you so much for this and I am so looking forward to Bloggers United 2!!

    Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen - Davidoff's Champion ENERGY - Knockout Giveaway! & Eight Weeks Of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!! I hope i win tickets.. at sana makita at makapagpapicture ako with you.. hihih (girl crush!)

    email: mariacharissehementera@gmail.com

    link to my blogsite
    http://chachalakwacha.tumblr.com
    ive blogged about it too and made a gif.. :D
    http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/419609/bu2-bloggers.gif

    ReplyDelete
  5. done with steps 1-4:)

    plus the tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/colinsignio/status/138590491129286656

    eadd: colin_signio@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. email: kristabel.penafuerte@gmail.com
    twitter: iamkurishi
    facebook: kristabel penafuerte

    ReplyDelete
  7. email: kristabel.penafuerte@gmail.com
    twitter: iamkurishi
    facebook: kristabel Penafuerte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did the 4 steps already!

    email: neilma.francia@yahoo.com

    fb name: neilma castilo francia
    gfc: neilmafrancia
    twitter: neilmafrancia

    tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/neilmafrancia/status/138651789422632960

    looking forward o see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did 1-4 steps! Hope i win! I'm gonna bring my mom with me!

    Eadd: dhayanpanch08@yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did 1-4 steps! Hope i win! I'm gonna bring my mom with me!

    twitter:DHIDAYtweets
    Eadd: dhayanpanch08@yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. done :)

    erna_villaflor@yahoo.com
    twitter: erna_vj

    ReplyDelete
  12. done :)

    erna_villaflor@yahoo.com
    twitter: erna_vj

    ReplyDelete
  13. done. hopefully still in. :)
    dize_siete@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm done with the steps. :) I hope I'll win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Done with the four steps. I hope I'll win! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts