THE PERFECT PAIR


Meet my favorite pair of jeans from Pull and Bear. :) I didn't pack any denim in my #europe2011 suitcase with the closest being my jeggings but when the temperature began to drop, I knew I needed something warmer. BUT!! as I found out, jeans doesn't do any good you should be wearing wool and the like, haha! Oh well! At least I ended up taking home with me the ultimate pair for me - coz we all know how hard it is to find the perfect pair. ;)

Speaking of perfect pair, I'm really so lucky to have met the perfect pair of roomies: Iuliia and Nino. I've never had a roomie before so I'm really thankful to have had these two as my first ever roomies. ;) Shout out also goes to Luz and Oksana who we three shared a room with on the latter end of our internship. :)

another beautiful day in Poland :)

Nino and I posing with the Bialystok football team logo - Go Jagiellonia! :)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. hey hey!! this is a very nice website here and I just wanted to comment & say that you’ve done a great job here! Very nice choice of colors & layout, very easy on the eyes.. Nicely done!…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment beautiful, your photos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts