POLISH MONOPOLY


Monopoly is a game I've loved playing since forever, haha Back in college, I bought the Philippine version of the game and played highly competetive rounds with Ia and Jans in places as public as Starbucks and McDonald's. So anyway the other day while walking around the city, we saw these 2 guys in costume. Turns out they're dressed up as Monopoly characters in honor of Monopoly Poland where Bialystok is the most expensive city in the game. Cool, huh?! Bialystok is the Boardwalk of Monopoly Poland. ;) It's little things like this that make me fall in love with Bialystok everyday :)


xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Looking great! And I love monopoly...though I lost quite often haha...Btw I am hosting a Giveaway on my blog be sure you don´t miss it!:)

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow Nice pics! :D I love wandering there :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fun! They should have organized a real life sized Monopoly game with those dressed up people ;-)

    Velvet Details

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO funny and true they are exactly like the monopoly figures! Love your knee high socks!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember playing Monopoly when I was kid. I don't a have a set of my own so I go to my friend's house to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos :) I love your outfit too <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great Reg! Your blog has new feel to it because of your travel posts :))

    YNA
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww that's so cool!! :) Haha cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts