THE JOURNEY TO BIALYSTOK


Last Monday, I embarked on what is so far my greatest adventure - 2 months in Poland for an AIESEC internship. Here's a little documentation of the beginning. ;) Left the house at 730am (was supposed to leave at 7 but then I had to do some last minute checks and yet I still left my retainers, boooo) That's me in the photo above all smiles before checking in (and before it finally sunk in that I'm leaving for 2 months, hahaha)

I was brought to the airport by my ever supportive and loving mom

And my styling fam surprised me!!!!<3 Thanks so much Luis EspirituDonna Gonzales-LimRudolph LeonorMikka Velasquez, and Ate Grace Caison

Time to board and leave Manila aka: the moment it became all too real

My 13 hour flight. I was sitting next to a mom w a baby. The baby spilled my juice on me:(

Next to that baby was another baby. Good thing I had John Mayer to keep me safe. Haha

I then took another plane from Amsterdam to Warsaw. By this time I was already way sleepy coz it was already past midnight in Manila

I then took a shuttle from the Warsaw airport to Bialystok where I was met by Rafal and Angelica, and I met my roomies Nino from Georgia and Iuliia from Ukraine. But thats for the next entry ;)

Much love!

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. You're so pretty! And wow enjoy your stay in Poland :D i love your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and enjoy your trip!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Reggie! How cute from your family to drop you at the airport, can't wait to see more of this new adventure!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww ang cute mooo have fun my blog sister! i was interested with aisec din before, but didnt push through, i wanna see how it will go through your blogs ;)
    Have fun!!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your smile is just so refreshing, rocketgirl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 2 months in Poland! Enjoy it and have fun.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooooove those wedge booties!!

    have a wonderful adventure,
    Annina
    check out our Chanel giveaway:
    http://www.cinchedatthewaist.com/2011/09/giveaway-sharing-my-addiction.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts