// wearing: dress used as top from Montifs, skirt from Forever 21, flats from Rubi, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch from* Lazada //
PS: Have you joined my Lazada SG giveaway yet? Giving out 3 x $20 vouchers here: http://bit.ly/1DFKdx2
By Reg Rodriguez At April 07, 2015 10

Hey!
ReplyDeleteI love your specs. Take good care of your eyes.
Would you like to follow my blog via GFC? ^-^ x
Lots of love
Farah - impatientperson.blogspot.com
Thanks Farah! :)
DeleteYou look so cute. Glasses are definitely a new & cool accessory these days. :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
Thanks! :)
DeleteI've had to wear glasses my whole life, it's not so bad :) sometimes I alternate with contact lenses, but I can't wear them for long periods as they start to irritate my eyes. Glasses are cute!
ReplyDeleteAmandaSays
Thanks! I guess I was just shocked, but after that, I did notice my right eye is quite blurry. It would be fun to choose frames! :)
Deleteamazing outfit dear! gorgeous look! ;)
ReplyDeleteCheck it out my new
post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/cheap-and-glamour-wedding-dress-only-in-cocomelody-com/
Big Hug.
Nunù.
Thanks dear! :)
DeleteYou look beautiful! I really need to get my eyes tested again (I haven't for at least a few years), i'm without a doubt struggling to see more then usual and I think glasses/contacts are very much needed. xx
ReplyDeleteYou should! Better to correct it before it gets worse! Hope everything goes well! :)
Delete