HAIR LIKE BIEBER


Whaddya think of my *new* hair? I cut it short to get, as the title so aptly says: hair like Bieber, oh oh oh oh oh hair like Bieber. Hahahaha! JUST KIDDING. I didn't cut my hair :p

Live a little, laugh much! :)

xx
Reg


PS - This post is dedicated to my cousin, Nadine, who's sitting next to me here at Zentea. :)) We just had our nails done at Orange Blush and now we're sipping our tea and listening to... Justin Bieber. 


follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

6 comments :

  1. to be honest; I don't like Justin Bieber! but you look so cute in this hair cut!

    www.onlyupsidedown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got me on that one, Reg! either way, i think you look good w/ short hair, too. :D also, is that your current hair color? it looks amazing!


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so brave of you to cut your hair really short. i mean not most girls have the same guts!! :D but you looked lovely! :)

    http://shaveilachic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Lovely and fun post dear!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the effects of your recent photos! at infernez, bagay din sayo ang bieber hair! happy new year reg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really thought that was for real...in fairness, it suits you ah.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes