SHOOT CRASHERS

{vintage top, mango jeans, rajo! for parisian shoes}

Finally took my Rajo! for Parisian shoes for a spin two Thursdays ago. I kept my outfit light and breezy because the shoes were already standouts in itself. It wasn't planned but I ended up spending the whole day with Mikka Velasquez as I crashed her shoot and she crashed mine :)

 here's us with photog Niko Villegas crashing our pic

make up artist Ria Aquino working her magic on PMAP model Dindi de Leon

shoot number 2 at Dusit Thani

Djanin Cruz getting dolled up by Ria and hairstylist Apriel Seguin

someone enjoyed playing with the reflector ;)

wrap for model number 1 :)

got to try Gong Cha for the first time thanks to my dear sissy, Mikka :)

check out her new shoes too!

model number 2 is Survivor contestant Stef Prescott

Ria, Stef, and I

it's a wrap!!! goofing off time with our amazing team: hair stylist Apriel Seguin, photographer Mau Aguasin, stylists Mikka Velasquez and Reg Rodriguez, PhilStar journalist Jerni Camposano, make up artist Ria Aquino :)

Wanna know one of the best things about my job? Working with really amazing people. ;)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

3 comments :

  1. You look beautiful darling, great photographs.

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look good with those shoes Reg and fun photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes