THE PERFECT PAIR


Meet my favorite pair of jeans from Pull and Bear. :) I didn't pack any denim in my #europe2011 suitcase with the closest being my jeggings but when the temperature began to drop, I knew I needed something warmer. BUT!! as I found out, jeans doesn't do any good you should be wearing wool and the like, haha! Oh well! At least I ended up taking home with me the ultimate pair for me - coz we all know how hard it is to find the perfect pair. ;)

Speaking of perfect pair, I'm really so lucky to have met the perfect pair of roomies: Iuliia and Nino. I've never had a roomie before so I'm really thankful to have had these two as my first ever roomies. ;) Shout out also goes to Luz and Oksana who we three shared a room with on the latter end of our internship. :)

another beautiful day in Poland :)

Nino and I posing with the Bialystok football team logo - Go Jagiellonia! :)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

2 comments :

  1. hey hey!! this is a very nice website here and I just wanted to comment & say that you’ve done a great job here! Very nice choice of colors & layout, very easy on the eyes.. Nicely done!…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment beautiful, your photos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes