Remember my trip to Thunderbird Resort in La Union last month? The one I quick blogged here? Well I wanted to share with you some of the pictures. These are all outfit shots coz I can't post out-takes and behind the scenes yet coz it's for a top major brand. Don't worry, I'll post them once they're out. But for the mean time, here's a little something something from that trip.
wow you got some amazing backgrounds there and what divine style you have.
ReplyDeletei'm new to your blog. i'm now following. :)
are you a model? you look good, thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeletewonderful blog :) I just became a follower xox
ReplyDeletehttp://combo-monster.blogspot.com/
I love the last dress!It's Amazing!
ReplyDeletexxx
Camilla
www.thecheapdiamonds.com
Thanks for the visit and for your words!!!
ReplyDeletekisses
and greats looks!!!
I like your style
tatiana
yeaaah i remember that trip, i really love these photos! as usual, amazing outfits hehe :) like them of course!
ReplyDeletei followed you!
modafobik.
nice blog and outfits. you look good. thanks for droppin by. hope you follow my blog too! thanks dear.
ReplyDeleteJanelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com
These are all such great outfits. Great Style you've got!
ReplyDeleteI´ve never been to La Union before, you´re lucky. You look so pretty in that sundress. Hay, I missed the Pinas weather. In here it´s too cold...
ReplyDeleteYour style is amazing, girl! These are lovely photos... gorgeous scenery! :)
ReplyDeletexo
Sands
theyre all such gorgeous looks, youve got great style girl! cant wait to go flicking through older posts.x
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteThe blog & you!
xx
http://thehausofblog.blogspot.com/
loving all these looks! perfect.
ReplyDeletethanku so much for commenting on my blog :)
keep in touch.xx
htpp://www.thefacelessblog.com
love your easy breezy style... great outfits!
ReplyDeleteCute looks. It's like summer in the middle of -ber months :D
ReplyDeletehttp://tamemoir.blogspot.com/
I love the first outfit! I always like florals. . .but I can't wear them :( Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteBROKEFASHIONJUNKIE
LOVE every single thing about this post.
ReplyDelete