Tango Glorietta3
our favorite piece: an oversized leopard cardi that reminded me of Rumi Neely
Tango TriNoma with me, Rudolph, Mikka, Issa and Kim posing with the mannequins
Here's what I wore during the second day of the window display making (I apologize for such a grainy photo! I'm definitely gonna get a better camera soon!)
{denim and lace vest, tshirt from debenhams, socks from forever 21, combat boots}
xx
Reg
PS-- follow me! :)

great pictures, and gorgeous shots of you.
ReplyDeleteyou posed confidently, which is great!!
I love your boots! And you and your friends look like mannequins there :P
ReplyDeletexo
Sands
amazing! such a cute blog!
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment! i follow you :) please follow me back <3
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com
love all the leopard print
ReplyDeleteThat leopard cardi is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
J
how cooool! what a fun job :) love the knee socks!
ReplyDeletexoxo
that's so cool outfit.. i love it.. :)
ReplyDeletejuicekodai
Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you and have linked your blog to mine :) xx
ReplyDeleteI am in dire need of a leopard cardigan. Love the picture in TANGO's windows display!!!
ReplyDelete