FOR THE TAKING


Friday nights are starting to turn into Shang nights with Francis. :) Wanted to look girly so I donned on this printed dress which was a bad idea coz it was cold inside the cinema.

Hayden Christensen is super guwapo in the movie Takers! He totally rocked the fedora and the tats, and take note, I don't normally like guys with tattoos all over their bodies but he still looked clean and mabango despite the tats.


See what I mean <3

xx
Reg

1 comment :

  1. Great blog and love your style, youre lucky you to work in the fashion industry !!! And PeaceLove&Fashion looks like they have amazing clothing would love to wear it one day, I'm a new blogger as well please feel free to follow my blog at www.kfashionfoodfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes