TAKE YOU THERE

{topshop tank, PLF skirt, rubi flats}

Saw this beetle and knew I just had to have my outfit photo here. Tis the perfect ride for the wanderlust-struck freespirit girl I was trying to channel with this ensemble. :) I read in Karl Moore's 18 Rules of Happiness that to get more from your buck, you should spend on experiences. Seee, travel = experience = happiness!  So here's to hoping for more roadtrips and just trips in general. ;) And while I'm at it, to more maxi skirts that make me feel like I'm comfortably drowning in fabric.

xx
Reg

PS- don't forget to join my Wall to Wall Shoes Giveaway to get a Php1000 GC on US Pre-Order shoes :)
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. For me a woman with a long skirt is always a WIN! Great outfit..and love the location!

    hugs
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. I could totally see myself wearing your outfit :) So hippie and chic!! Love the yellow beetle, too! haha

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I do love a good maxi skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts