ANYWAY!
My boyfriend and I were watching X Factor when I jokingly told him that we should go to London in December to catch the finals and hopefully, 1D or Coldplay performs. Little did I know that we'd actually end up going! They say luck comes to the prepared, so I've been patiently waiting to enter the draw for tickets, and guess what, WE'RE GOING TO X FACTOR!!!
I'm telling myself this is meant to be but at the same time, I need to further enable the Law of Attraction by putting this out there - I'M GOING TO WATCH X FACTOR LIVE IN WEMBLEY STADIUM! Will be blogging about my experience after that but for now, here are my thoughts on the Top 4, which I must say, was actually my top 4.♥︎ (4th Impact was my very close #5, wala lang, baka may magalit, haha)
I'm so excited to watch and hear the contestants live! And of course, I'm looking forward to seeing the judges too! :) I can't wait!!!






Post a Comment
Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.