WHAT I'M LOVING NOW 004: LINKS


For this edition of What I'm Loving Now, I thought I'd share with you some of the click-worthy links I've chanced upon this week. Give it a go and let me know what you think!

- The only thing I like more than Justin Bieber's Love Yourself is this video.

- In case you're losing hope in humanity or jaded enough to think that all Muslims are Daesh, read this and watch the corresponding video.

- Something to consider when planning your trips for next year.

- A helpful vocal wheel for writers, bloggers, people in general, when describing feelings.

- If you're being disheartened and need a reminder that hardwork indeed pays off. ;)


Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with ❤ by OddThemes