THE ENTERTAINER X PENNY UNIVERSITY


I've mentioned Penny University and The Entertainer separately on the blog before and in both cases, I was raving. In case you need a quick refresher, Penny University is your hip, friendly, neighbourhood cafe, whereas The Entertainer is your quintessential 1-for-1 app. They're already good on their own, but put them together?! Double awesome. :) What I love about The Entertainer is that it's truly value for money because the participating merchants are those that I actually patronize and those that I would like to try out. Paying SGD60 for the 2015 Mobile App, even if it's already April, is well worth it because you get the amount back - and even more! - through the savings you redeem.

On this particular sunny afternoon, we availed of 1-for-1 Iced Muddy Espresso's to cool down. It's basically milk with a shot of coffee. :) If it's too weak a caffeine fix for you, no worries, you can order an extra shot of espresso.


I only mentioned previously the coffee and dessert, but they also serve food! I tried out the Turkish Eggs, which I highly enjoyed. It's poached eggs, with yogurt, herbs, and spices - wonderful flavors that I wasn't expecting to find in a local cafe.


Aside from a good snack, I highly appreciated the savings I was able to redeem. Reg, so cheapo you, you only get to save SGD5.50 and yet you're jumping up and down. Like I said here, the little things are just as important because these lead to big things. Plus, I already was able to save SGD89 through the app, so anything else is just a sweet treat. But more on that next time ;)


Penny University is located at 402 East Coast Rd, Singapore 428997
Check out The Entertainer for more deals and offers!


PS- for clarification, I did receive a free copy of The Entertainer for attending their event last year. I was not sponsored to write about my experience with the app, I've just been using it a lot and figured I should share the good word - about the app and Penny Uni - around. :)

9 comments :

  1. I love drinking out of mason jars! Awesome photographs! <3

    Kisses from Budapest xoxo
    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Muddy Espressos look sooo yummy! I'm such a coffee addict so I would probably ask for an extra shot, hehe :) lovely post!

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Penny University sounds sooo cute! And the Entertainer sounds like an awesome app! Maybe I should download it!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! WOuld you like to follow each other?
    x
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/beautiful-target-love-9807829
    https://www.facebook.com/beautifultargetblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I am missing out in life having not experienced iced muddy espresso's... these look amazing! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree on the little things leading to bigger things. :) You never know! :) I love how they serve the espresso! My kind of cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes