1) Be smart about the tickets. Sometimes going to a neighbouring country will come out cheaper, fare and concert tickets included. I paid SGD 168 (PHP 5,352) for my ticket, whereas if I were in Manila, it would cost me PHP 17,950 (SGD 563) - an amount I'm not willing to part with. It's also best to outsmart the public by applying some basic psych (which I was too excited to have thought of upon purchase). Standing Pen A and Standing Pen B are in exactly the same area but it's divided into left and right. Standing Pen B sounds more inferior due to it being labelled B, so it's no surprise that A was more packed than B. Should've gotten B!!!
That said, I did snap some nice photos, hehe! Are you ready to see it??? It's all under the cut ;)
| Louis asking Liam three words to describe Singapore |
| Liam: Singapore you rock! |
Is it obvious who my favorite is? ;) Hahaha! 3 days later, I'm still having a major hangover! Thank God for this OTRA Spotify playlist, I've been listening non-stop! Here's to more music, concerts, cute boys, cousin bonding, and awaited events finally happening this 2015.
xx


Post a Comment
Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.