SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN

{vintage blazer, thrifted silk top, bubblegum shorts, parisian heels}

you're just a line in a song. ♬

Maybe this silk top is really part of a pajama set, I have no idea. It's just too comfortable not to wear out. And who can say no to 2 shades of pretty pink?! :)

Spending Sunday night, post-family dinner at Zentea with the fam. It's gonna be a good week ahead ;)

And just coz I miss this song...
Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy

And on a different note, please help me out by voting for me at the Parisian Bloggers Challenge. :) Simply Like Parisian Shoes and Bags on Facebook, then click Parisian Blogger Challenge, and Vote for Reg. If I win, lucky readers would get a chance to win P20,000 worth of GCs from SM and Parisian. You can vote three times a day, so please do vote! :)


xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

1 comment :

  1. cute outfit
    love the shoes, hair and make yp

    yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes