BRGR: THE BURGER PROJECT + PINO BONDING


Like I said here, I got the chance to attend BRGR: The Burger Project's relaunch last April 11 at Maginhawa Street. I was supposed to go to Lucena that day but at the last minute our whatsapp group didn't push through. No worries though, I had a really nice time with my favorite blogpals. Super laughtrip lang! :) Burger Project is so conducive for bonding! Nice place and yummy food, all you need is good company. I'll tell you more about it through pictures. :)

why "project"?

because tada! you get to make your own burger (at least that's why I think it is, hahaha)

it's so cute coz you get to fill out this clipboard and customize your burger

Paul and Angeline hard at thought

*thinking* hahaha

the choices are kind overwhelming! there's so much good stuff to choose from.

and I ended up with this. :) got to name it too, haha

meet my brgr. yummmmm :)

if you find choosing your own ingredients tedious, you can choose from their Designr Brgrs 

Italian Stallion Designr Brgr


Bleu Buffalo Designr Brgr


Western Bacon Melt Designr Brgr ~ I'm so gonna try this one next ;)

Onion rings & burgers = match made in heaven!

and speaking of love teams... here are some that afternoon:
hahaha joke lang! :))

the girls :) *photo by Catch*

BRGR: The Burger Project got really packed after so we decided to move to Pino (which I've blogged about before here)

I was no match for the dessert stand at Pipino, I ended up taking home 2 cupcakes :))


mini sisig tacos

Krissy with the pino-ka margarita :)

me with the pino-ka Jonver hahaha

Here's everyone! SarahAngelinePaulAisa, BRGR: The Burger Project and Pino's Ruben, JonverKrissyAnaCatch :) *photo from Catch*

visited Moonleaf after

busy o!

with boothmate Krissy! (I'm wearing her  new Hello Kitty glasses from Anagon Collection)

it's Mike!

I had such a great time! Can't wait to bond with these folks again!!! #BOOM


xx
Reg

PS- On a different note, please help me out by voting for me at the Parisian Bloggers Challenge. :) Simply Like Parisian Shoes and Bags on Facebook, then click Parisian Blogger Challenge, and Vote for Reg. If I win, lucky readers would get a chance to win P20,000 worth of GCs from SM and Parisian. You can vote three times a day, so please do vote! :)
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

1 comment :

  1. My friend owns the Burger Project! Always wanted to go there. Maybe I should! :) Sound like a fun place to be!

    Great photos, ate reg! Sound like you had so much fun!

    xx thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes