A STATE OF FLUX


{PLF top, bangkok shorts, rajo! for parisian heels}

If your colors have started to run
Let them all run, run away from you
There is lightning in this room
Above our heads waiting to strike
I'm a thinker not a talker
Put your faith, your faith in God
We were hoping for some romance
All we found was more despair
We must talk about our problems
We are in a state of flux
- Flux by Bloc Party ♬

March has been such a good month to me. I almost didn't notice it until I took some time to jot down the things that happened on my 2012 planner -slash- diary. :) I've always prayed for guidance and discernment but what I should've been asking for was the courage to follow through. So here's to discernment and courage - it takes both direction and the first step in reaching the destination. :P

oh, and check out my multi-colored neon nails from Orange Blush Mother Ignacia! the best part is:
it's effin' glow in the dark!!!!!

Cheers to some good kind of March madness ;)

xx
Reg
PS- have you joined my giveaway yet? Favorite things including a PLF outfit and Forever 21 giftcard here. :)

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

15 comments :

  1. Your nail polish is such a cute thing! I adore it so much. How can it glow? haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how it glows, haha sorry! Maybe the same chemicals in glow in the dark stickers? :)

      Delete
  2. WAAAAA!!! I LOVE YOUR NAIL POLISH!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my freakin' gosh!!

    I SUPER LOVE EVERYTHING!

    I love the outfit, your smile, the shots and your glow-in-the-dark nails!!

    :) You're so pretty, ate reg! :D

    PS. If you're free, kindly check out my Pochi purse giveaway! :D http://www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com/2012/03/pochi-giveaway-whats-your-color.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks so much Hershey! :) I'm on my way to your blog right now :)

      Delete
  4. Coolest mani ever! Love your headband, completes the look awesome!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coolest mani ever! Love the headband, completes the look so awesome!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehhh you're gorgeous as always, babe!! :) And OMG, YOUR NAILS! :-O Ang ganda lang!! ♥♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah!!! Gusto ko din! haha. :) Looove your look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha great post, love the nail polish and of course your outfit!

    Love,
    The Style Visitor

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME NAIL POLISH!! It's probably my favorite beauty thing haha! I miss my rainbow nails :( And have I mentioned I really love glow-in-the-dark?! Cool!

    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  10. wahhhh! the heels and the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Super like your outfit and your nails! I'm curious about that glow in the dark nail polish. I wanted to try that.

    You can also find Nail Art stuff at Nail Art Station

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes