BE A CARTOON HEART

  When they smashed my heart into smithereens, Be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete.
 Be a cartoon heart
 Light a fire, a fire, a spark. Light a fire, a flame in my heart. 
We'll run riot, We'll be glowing in the dark. 
- Charlie Brown by Coldplay 

The unofficial anthem of my 23rd year. ;) Kung hei fat choi everyone! Just in case you're in need of a new beginning but really, you can begin anytime :p


xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

10 comments :

  1. lovely photos! did you take them yourself? ganda! xx


    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I love the heart accessory.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest photos!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyleBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos, especially the first one - so artistic, and you look gorgeous!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great post! :) Love it ^^

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are very pretty! :D -following your blog

    <3<3
    http://turtleintheheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute post! I suppose fitting now as well with V Day approaching (as a friend who is obsessed with it reminded me yesterday;) h

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! very, very positive and your pictures are so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes