CIAO BELLAS! + vlog

 Sempione Park + Arch of Peace, Milan - November 2, 2011

60 days came by soooo fast! I can't believe I'm now back in Manila with around 4gb worth of photos to sort through. Get ready for photoheavy and detailedkwento posts as I will be updating this blog much "regularly" (to those who are waiting for some pics on facebook, I will start uploading this weekend!). So anyway, I'll cut this entry short coz I need to rest for tomorrow's SUPERSALE BAZAAR at the World Trade Center Manila that PLF is part of. But, for now... a short vlog, kinda. :p


xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

3 comments :

  1. Hi there! Love to see a post from you again, and to put a voice you that lovely smile, keep enjoying europe!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeyyyy! Ur back! =) I'm excited to read your posts 'bout your loooooong vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes