I SOMEHOW FIND YOU AND I COLLIDE


Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

Greetings from Schipol Airport, Amsterdam! Sorry I can't think of a proper blog entry so I hope this new favorite photo (even if I'm wearing flipflops, haha) from Tagaytay will do. Thank you Gio for the pics!

and thanks to my barkada for a fun Tagaytay trip before I left :)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

5 comments :

  1. Wow. You're in Amsterdam already. :) Have a good time. More new fashion inspirations to come.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reg! You're in Europe? For how long? I love finding out friends coming to this part of the world. Read you're going to Poland? That's SO near me! Which part? I can visit you! - Cha de Asis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! That last jumping picture is adorable.

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song! Picture of everybody jumping is adorable!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found out about you thru Lauren's blog. Wow... you're so pretty and stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes