EXERCISE GIVES YOU ENDORPHINS

...endorphins make you happy. - Elle Woods

And apparently, shopping has the same effect. But since I'm on a shopping ban, and I'm starting to gain some unwanted pounds, it's back to exercising for me. Wore this top as a dress after jogging (spot my track shorts and my almost 10yr old Nike Sprint Sister, haha) in Ateneo the other day. I don't know why but like I said here, Ateneo's the only place I can jog. I guess in a way, Ateneo has always been my mood-enhancer. ;)

On a completely different note: I just came home from watching Incubus live in Manila. BRANDON BOYD BLEW ME AWAY. But that's for the next post ;)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter

5 comments :

  1. and happy people don't kill their husbands, that movie is hilarious, love that part! Good luck with working out ;)

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top
    Love the texture of it and the color

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
    http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH YES! Working out, such a thrill ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your excerising! I'm just going to wish you luck and try and forget how lazy I am when it comes to working out lol x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABA ANG HEELS NAZI, NAKA RUBBER SHOES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes