PARIS, PARIS


{vintage coat, PLF wifebeater, skirt from bangkok}

coz my heart is dreaming of Paris ♥

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter

16 comments :

  1. I am dreaming of Paris as well! I love your outfit, now following your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super love your outfit here babe!!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. super love your outfit here babe!!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris is so the place I wish I'd visit during summer! hopefully soon, loved the coat!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Paris will be lucky to have you there!...We should all get together and make a FABULOUS blogger trip to Paris...now wouldn´t that be fierce!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is not dreaming with Paris? Is imposible to not do it :)

    Lovely shirt and jacket.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi neighbour.. :)
    thanks for dropping by my blog darl..
    nice to meet you..

    oh i love that red blazer and floral skirt. you look adorable!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl you and me both
    oh Paris~~~~
    cute look!! cute skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the statement of the shirt! oh paris my dream place;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love yur shirt!i need one of that shirt!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shoes! And Paris is one of my dreams as well..

    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  12. super love this outfit! and i love that i love paris top!!

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your lovely comment :) Love that sweet skirt you're wearing

    Dinah

    ReplyDelete
  14. sama mo ako ha pag punta ka ng Paris!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes