WE ARE GOLDEN

coz i believe that we are lucky, we are golden,
we're stolen manners in the days when we were one
so when i see you, despite of all that we've become,
i'm still blinded
...but i'm still starring down the sun
when i see you, i'm blinded

Thought I'd do an outfit+music post today to change things up a bit around here. This particular post was inspired by one of my favorite songs in high school, Blinded by Third Eye Blind. :) Anyway, on to the details of this outfit.. Wore this to a "blog session" in Rockwell with Donna and Luis, check their blogs out! Little trivia about my beanie, got this in the Billabong outlet store in Vegas 4 years ago where Ingrid and I saw the most handsome salesperson I've ever seen in my life. Hahaha! Random anecdote, sorry! ;)



xx
Reg

quick edit: I just created a facebook page for this blog. please check it out! heyrocketgirl facebook page

35 comments :

  1. I'm liking your hat thing:) (not sure how its called). You can't see my pictures? hmm.. your the first one telling me this.. sometimes they don't work with me either.. maybe refresh a couple of times? When more people are having troubles, I'll check soon:) thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg :)
    love that outfit :)
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great tune, as always you rocked the outfit so good, great accessorizing girl!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics!
    XOXO, G!

    daccherries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaay to jesus being our valentine :)
    and thank you for the lovely comment !!
    i love the necklace, its gorgeous !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that shirt :)
    gorgeous style!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures, love your beanie :)

    www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey darling, thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me...the heels are from Kensie. BTW Love the crocheted beanie + that it reminds you of a hot salesmen. That's a nice thought to have on your mind. =] Anyway, Have a beautiful day!

    Emma//

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit so rebel and free, yet glam...you are definetely golden! ;)

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great look, love the props :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit!
    i wish it was warm enough for me to wear something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This pictures are lovely, you are really pretty. Have a look at my blog, I'm doing a giveaway that ends on the 1st of march. stcymargaret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this post thank u for sharing it with us

    check my blog and if you like we could follow each other

    kisses


    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit! you have a great blog I'm really liking it. thanks for your comment, I'm having a jewelery giveaway right now if you'd like to enter!

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey sweetpea, thanks for your sweet comment on G&G!

    ••V••
    www.gritandglamour.com
    @gritandglamour

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! It's always nice to see new faces, and I love your style. Keep in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cup!

    Anna
    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi!
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog!! I really appreciate! Love these photos! You look great!

    Would you like to become followers so that we can keep in touch?

    hope to hear from you soon,
    jos xx
    http://mypretty-pinkjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look really pretty there - I like the necklaces!!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  20. niiice!!you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha, I personally love the anecdote, and the mixing of outfit post and music- great idea :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Très belle :)

    Bises ♥
    http://baladeavecgainsbourg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey !
    Thanks a lot for your comment,

    yes it was a great valentine's day :)

    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  24. you're so pretty!!!!

    xo
    cecilia
    http://www.missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice shirt
    i have my facebook page as well - if you follow me thru there i will follow you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the look and the picture effects..im following your blog..hope you'll follow mine as well..thanks!

    http://lauregrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. heyrocketgirl, thanks for dropping by my blog!
    oh i love this style, it looks cool, slouchy, casual, and it suits you well.

    The Spoof.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes