LOCO FOR COCO


For the first day of the Supersale Bazaar, I went all out PLF. From the pleather shorts to the t-shirt, PLF talaga. :) I guess these wedges either aren't meant for long days or the size I got was wrong coz when I got up the next day, my feet still hurt. :/ no pictures from the bazaar coz my memory card broke. Photos from Day2 and the barkada birthday celebration to follow. :)

xx
Reg

21 comments :

  1. Lovee that top! Amazing shorts are so in right now :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing look, i love the shorts! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate when those shoes happen, cause they happen to be the hottest, but I don't really care about the pain as long as they look hot hot hot as yours! Love de CC tee! So edgy! Enjoy the weekend!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts and shirt!
    so fierce!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That t-shirt is awesome and combined with leather shorts it is a winning combination. Shame about the shoes though, maybe you just need time to get used to them?

    Carol x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfitt, but I love colour of your lips! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooow
    you look great!
    giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you styled those booties this time! Totally digging this look ;)

    xo
    Sealverland

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look HOT girl!! I love this look on you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this look Reg! You rocked Coco! =) Those shoes are awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute top. love the title of your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love pleather shorts!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. God I love absolutlu everything about this look!! The top, the shorts, the headband!!! xxx

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes