EVERY NIGHT IS DIFFERENT


A couple of nights ago, I was able to catch up with my highschool friends Marla and Irish over dinner in Omakase followed by a couple of drinks in the area. I wore a deep purple dress, paired it with my leopard print booties, and accessorized with assorted gold bangles. :) Random fact about me: i love deep purple but I don't really like purple, is that weird?

cheers to a great 2010 and an even better 2011!
xx
Reg

PS- the new P20 bill!!!! :)


36 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, you looked super pretty that night!! :D I love your shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice pair of shoes! That dress suits you well :)

    check out my new give away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm, yea your friends LV EPI blue drawstring bag!! I WANT!!! Lovely pics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaah!! lucky you, reg!! you finally have the new money! i SO want one! and nice outfit. :) hehe i found it funny when you said you haven't followed me :)) i'm like that sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute girlie!! and you're wearing my favorite color purple!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! love your shoes!!! are they comfy? where'd you get? =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice look! love the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like FUN! and LOVE your bracelets! studs are my fave:)

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorge! ... This is my favorite outfits of yours so far! I would've never came up with this combo but have to admit is amazing, I own leopard booties and have been unsuccessfully trying to wear them with something else than all black attires ... Can I steal it from you? :P

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a ball!!! Love your dress and those heels are fierce girl!!

    xoxo
    melrod

    ReplyDelete
  11. i seriously love the first photo!! your shoes are awesome and i love the leopard and purple together.

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xoxo.Caroline
    www.enormous-cookie-jar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the comment, I'm doing this diet called Slimming World with my Mum. Prob do a post on it at some stage I imagine! I look your dress, the purple really does suit your skin tone, very beautiful! Looks like you had a fun time with the girls =)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving ur purple dress and the silver clutch!!
    check mine? http://gossamerysh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The color looks beautiful on you! :)
    I used to hate purple, but I recently changed my mind about it...


    x Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the color of the dress and the shoes are really cool!!

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so cute dear! Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the outfit! <3 What about following each other?!
    xoxo
    http://vickisfashionfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi I'm new here a stylist from the Uk,you have the sweetest face, I'm loving your purple look. xx

    http://mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The purple is a really good color on you! Dark purple is usually what a turn to if I want to spice things up a little :) You have a really cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those shoes are so yummy, love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like a fun night, I love the color of your dress!

    &thank so much for your comment. =D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think purple looks great on you.:D Thanks for sharing these fun pictures with us and I think the new bill is better than the old one.

    Happy New Year!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look like a dream - such a great color on you!! I'm your new follower :-)!!
    Hope you stop by my blog and take a look, and maybe follow if you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. aww, you look like you had so much fun! cute outfit!


    http://ontheblock-lu.blogspot.com/

    wolves and sparklers
    lu

    ReplyDelete
  26. i envy your booties! that 20php is so cute right, parang ayaw mong ipang bili heheh, my husband's former boss' wife works in Bangko Central so he gave 1 pc. of that to him last xmas...good day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey, thanks for dropping by. love your outfit. :) who's on the 20 pesos again? (i forgot) but i see that he looks so much younger than old bills. haha! alright, hope you come visit me again and follow my blog too. thanks dear.

    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. great blog! check mine too http://milaslookbook.blogspot.com/ if you like leave a comment and follow! follow with bloglovin too! I will follow yours!=)

    ReplyDelete
  29. i didnt know we have a new 20peso bill. thanks for that, and for the comment you left in my blog. thanks!!! :)
    followingg...

    ReplyDelete
  30. I adore your shoes, and you're all so pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. hm I'm like that sometimes too, where I like a certain tone of a colour! looking cute dear x

    ReplyDelete
  32. nice dress. love it with those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

My Instagram

Copyright © heyrocketgirl. Made with by OddThemes